Regional Childminding Information event on Monday 27th JuneGalway Childcare Committee have teamed up with Mayo, Roscommon and Clare Childcare Committees and are delighted to invite you to a Regional Childminding Information event on Monday 27th June from 7 to 8:30pm, online on Microsoft Teams.
To book into the event, please click the following link:
Regional Childminding Information event online on the 27th June 2022 Tickets, Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite
The following items will be covered at the event:
1.Launch of the Childminding Development Grant 2022
2. Membership of Barnardos Library and Information services
3. How your Childcare Committee can support you?
4. A Guide to Becoming a Childminder, covering the following areas:
- Voluntary Notification
- Tusla Registration
- Garda Vetting
- Child Protection and Welfare
- First Aid requirement for Childminders
- Qualification requirement for Childminders
- Planning Permission and Fire Safety Information
- Policies & Procedures and Record Keeping
- Registering with Revenue
- The National Childcare Scheme (NCS) programme and other available funding streams.
There will be time allocated at the end of the event for Q&A when we welcome any of your questions or queries.
Please click the following to view: