Updating Aistear Communications to ECEC and SAC SectorNCCA are currently in Phase 1 of the updating Aistear process where we’re asking the early childhood sector two very important questions
(1) What is working well with Aistear and (2) How might it be enhanced and updated.
As Aistear is now nearly 12yrs old, we value your views, comments and observations on your continuous engagement implementing Aistear principles, themes, learning goals and good practice guidelines as this will inform the updating Aistear process.
NCCA encourage consultation engagement from registered providers, educators and parents, and ask you to promote awareness with as many individuals and organisations in the sector to contribute and have their say about an updated framework. Please find supporting information below:
- This short information video: Aistear 2021 with ISL.mp4 on Vimeo
- Link to NCCA webpage for updating Aistear
- Links to the online questionnaire, one for professionals and one for parents / guardians
- Link to a form to register an interest in attending a consultation event.