School Age Childcare Service

All school age service providers are required to register their school age service with Tusla by completing the online registration process using the Tusla portal. 

For more information, please click the following link:

What about planning?  Setting up a business:
You need to be aware of all your legal requirements when setting up a childcare service. As you are setting up a business, you will need to consider if you will be a sole trader or a company. .
Follow the link to citizen’s information:  
 For more information about setting up an Afterschool Service, please contact us on 091-752039 or

If you have any questions or enquiries about our services, click the following link to contact us today