Pobal Compliance Visits take place for Early Childhood Care and Education Services involved in the ECCE, CCS, CCSP and TEC programmes. The visits are standardised on-site checks aimed at ensuring adherence with certain programme rules set out by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (DCYA). Unannounced compliance visits to early years services will commence in November 2017 and continue to August 2018. Note: Services operating ECCE only will not be visited outside of the ECCE programme cycle.
Compliance visits will involve checks on records held on site in respect of the following Early Years programmes:
- Free Pre-school Year in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) programme
- Training and Employment Childcare (TEC) programmes
- Community Childcare Subvention (CCS) programme
- Community Childcare Subvention (Private) (CCSP) programme
- Community Childcare Subvention Resettlement / Relocation (CCSR) programme
Unannounced Compliance Visits 2018/19