Recruiting ... Galway Childcare Committee are forming a panel for the following position
The main purpose of the role is to support the childcare sector to implement national policy at a local level. The candidate will work closely with the manager and staff team to implement an agreed set of actions in line with Galway Childcare Committees Local Implementation plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
E=Essential – D=Desirable
- A minimum Level 8 Qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education, Family Support, Governance, Community Development or equivalent. (E)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the Early Childhood Care and Education Sector or relevant sector. (E)
- A good understanding of Early Learning and Care and the School Age Childcare Sector in relation to national policy, quality and curriculum frameworks and regulations. (D)
- Highly motivated and committed to working as part of a team as well as on own initiative. (E)
- Excellent IT and administrative skills. (E)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational, presentation and facilitation skills. (E)
- Fluent English, both written and oral, required. (E)
- Ability to communicate in a language other than English. (D)
- Agree to undergo Garda Vetting. (E)
- Have a full driving licence. (E)
CLICK HERE to download the Application form
CLICK HERE to download the Job Description
How to apply:
An application form and cover letter should be sent by email only for the attention of Manager, Stacey Forde to
firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Development Officer’ in the subject line.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday the 20th of May 2022.
Late applications cannot be accepted.
Galway Childcare Committee is an Equal Opportunities Employer