Childminding Re-Opening Grant & CMDGChildminders have been advised that they can re-open from 29th June
- Were you childminding in your own home prior to 12th March 2020?
- Have your Childminding Insurance Schedule?
- Are you Tax compliant? (Tax Clearance Certificate Issued)
- Have completed your Children’s First E-Learning programme (1.5hr online programme)?
- And are not in contract to provide DCYA funded programmes?
For Further information please contact Galway Childcare Committee on:
- email@example.com or 091 752039
Also, the Childminding Development Grant 2020 is open for applications. The purpose of the Childminders Development Grant is to offer an incentive, in the form of a small capital grant, to Childminders to enhance and support their awareness of quality childcare.
The Childminders Development Grant is designed to assist Childminders, already providing a childminding service in their own homes, to enhance safety/quality in the service through the purchase of small capital items, equipment, toys or minor adaptation costs. It may also give financial assistance to new or prospective Childminders with their initial set up costs.
All applicants must be committed to maintaining/improving the quality of their childminding service.
Please click here to view the application form and guidelines for the CMDG 2020.