NUIG: BA In Early Childhood Studies and Practice at NUI Galway: NFQ Level 8 Award
The Diploma/Bachelor of Arts (Early Childhood Studies and Practice) has been developed to meet the identified needs of practitioners in the early years sector who wish to pursue further education and training in a flexible manner, complimenting and supporting continued employment. This 4 year part time programme of study, with options for interim exit awards, builds on practical experience, enhancing the learner’s skills through exposure to theory, social policy, research practice and workbased experiential learning opportunities.
Applications can be made online at www.nuigalway.ie/apply.
Applications must include the following supporting documents:
1. A Non-Refundable Application Fee of €30 to be paid online at point of application;
2. Copy of Birth Certificate/Passport. (If you wish to register in your married name, a copy of your Marriage Certificate must also be submitted.);
3. Photograph (please upload as applying – facing front, individual photos accepted only);
4. Personal Statement (max. 500 words - to be completed online);
5. Applicants under 21 years of age must forward copies of Leaving Certificate or any other Examination results held;
6. International English Language Testing System (IELTS) certificate/TOEFL (for applicants whose first language is not English).
For your information, See attached a copy of the 2015 brochure which may be of further interest to you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require any additional information.
Edel Cassidy | Programme Administrator | BA in Early Childhood Studies and Practice | Centre for Adult Learning and Professional Development | Nuns' Island | NUI Galway | Galway
E-mail: email@example.com | Direct Line: +353 91 492080 | www.facebook.com/nuigalway.adulted